Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hoo La La ... My Site

Learning did not seem so good anytime as I was enjoying this phase. I was learning html and css and was experimenting the things. Sometimes I used  to get scared too... if I mess up then what??


Then it was brought to my thought that "You never learn things without mistakes.... Mistakes teach you better"... Am I wrong?   What if I do mess up the site, I will be learning more techniques and solutions to solve the issue. There was no harm in experimenting.


You know what I used to bug my friends a lot and sometimes they even hide from being online... may be I was pakaoo :D But all of them were too sweet and nice to guide me, whenever I needed their help they used to be there and always supported me.


And so the process of site creation proceeded. I had to do a lot of googling for the contents, images for my site. Managing the content was a tedious job.. uff. How the page should be, what the page name should be? Do all the content in the same page look good, do I need to break it, What image do I need to use.. Oh My God!!! it was a tough job.


But somehow, one by one pages were built and added to site, sometimes messed up the previous contents added new contents.. things went well. However,  I was enjoying whatever I was doing.... The thought that something I was trying on myself  which is very good and useful got me satisfied. I was not doing any kind of boring stuff and so I was very Happy .. some kind of self content.



1 comment:

  1. coool Nisha,
    I think this line "You know what I used to bug my friends a lot and sometimes they even hide from being online..." is specially suite for me ,because i am always offline.Anyway you have done a great job by learning and building a site.

    Gudluck for you

    ReplyDelete