Saturday, September 19, 2009

Website...Oh my God..

I have tried creating a website.. went through all phases but could not get a start. I was looking for a topic to start with...but always got confused with. I had started with a demo and the complete thing messed up. Actually, instead of concentrating on a particular topic, I just could not stick to one topic and finally messed up. :(

In fact, I had not designed the tasks as to how the task needs to be processed and how to proceed. No proper systematic way of implementing the things, ideas I had which led to lots of confusions and so I have messed up the things and I failed in my attempt.

Thankfully, a friend suggested me to create the site with css, but I did not know the css coding. I decided instead of having all together, stick to one topic and I started learning css and embedding into HTML for the topic chosen and believe me. Finally I decided on one topic. It was interesting better than the previous stuffs I had done :-p
  and to be frank I was totally enjoying it..

No comments:

Post a Comment