Thursday, September 17, 2009

How to Create a website

For long, I have been wondering, how to create a site and use it. But to my rescue one of my friend suggested me few tips... helpful tips to begin with.
Site creation seems to be a kids game. No wonders, kids in the primary schools are more net savy to sites and the tools available, I can say so coz I have watched my niece doing all stuffs.

Today, if you wanna create sites there are softwares/tools, the site builders available on net like.. SiteDelux, CM4all, Weebly, FrontPage and many more to go which helps u create the sites you want with the inbuilt templates and various tools to make your work easier.
You can also try your hands on scripting if you are keen in programming, designing and learn new stuffs and techniques.

If you are a beginner, tempting to create something on your own then the first step you cando is :
try for an image or template site available on net and try to recreate the same using the site builder tools you have in your hosting account. Once the site is created try implying your own new ideas, creativity and so on... your site creation begins and you will enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment